After the success of the Hyper X Cloud Pro Gaming headset Kingston went back to the drawing board to make a product that would be a worthy successor. The question was, how do you top something that is that good? The Hyper X Cloud Pro was (and still is) an amazing headset. The sealed enclosures for the larger than normal drivers along with the tuning make them one of the best headsets you can get for the money. Kingston’s team decided that throwing in their own USB audio controller, complete with simulated surround and amp, would be a good start. We had the chance to play with a set during CES 2015 and also got one to bring home. Since then we have used them in multiple environments and with more audio sources than we can really put in a single article. So now we can tell you if the Hyper X Cloud Pro II is worthy of the name or not.
Published in Enthusiast Audio
Kingston HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset Review Featured
by Sean Kalinich on17 May 2015 6128 times
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- Consumers have a massive blind spot when it comes to privacy and IoT
- Why Tri-Band wireless isn’t; the birth and explanation of a marketing term
- AMD shoots for relevancy in 2017 with Ryzen
- We meet Venafi's Tammy Moskites to see what has changed about trust in a year
- Qualys talks to us about getting a handle on security and feature parity in the cloud
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.