Gigabyte X79-UD5 Performance Review Part II FeaturedWritten by Sean Kalinich
Not that long ago we talked to you about the features and design choices that Gigabyte made on the X79-UD5. This board is at the upper end of Gigabyte’s X79 lineup although it is not what you would consider an enthusiast board. Despite this Gigabyte has given it many of their enthusiast level features like their dual 3D BIOS, 3D power and some of the overclocking potential that we would expect from Gigabyte. Now it is time for us to dive into the usability and performance. So let’s see exactly how the X79-UD5 performs.
Latest from Sean Kalinich
- NETGEAR 802.11ac A6200 USB WiFi Adapter Runs Through The Lab
- Microsoft Blocks Adds In Windows Phone YouTube, Google Gets Mad
- Human Security, Relearning How to Act on the Internet
- Pebble Smartwatch Gets $15 Million in Funding, Pushes Out Thier SDK To More Developers
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Is Still a Threat to Basic Internet Rights